Website Strata Energy
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Strata Energy, an in-situ uranium mining company, is looking for a full-time GIS Analyst to assist with GIS mapping, data collection, production tracking, and data management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Create, edit, and maintain datasets in the company’s ArcSDE database.
- Create, edit, and maintain ArcGIS Sites dashboards for management’s access to data.
- Maintain a Survey123 form for wellfield monitor well data collection.
- Assist the Geology, Land, and Operations departments with their GIS data and mapping needs.
- Assist the Operations department with uranium production tracking by producing daily and monthly production reports. Produce various tables and charts for quarterly and annual reports.
- Support the Land department with tracking and mapping surface and mineral leases using related tables, and mapping surface disturbances for damage payments.
- Calculate mineral royalty payments.
- Conduct field surveys with GPS to map and track various mining activities.
- Produce printed maps for regulatory compliance reporting.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS and TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in GIS or associated field or 5 years’ experience.
- Proficiency in the use of ESRI’s GIS software suite including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcSDE Server, ArcGIS Sites, Portal for ArcGIS, Operations dashboard, Collector for ArcGIS, ArcPad, and Survey123.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel including knowledge of pivot tables, and advanced formulas.
- Familiarity with mapping grade GPS receivers for field data collection.
To apply for this job email your details to WDHofeling@stratawyo.com