Strata Energy is committed to the protection of the environment for the benefit of the current and future generations. Environmental excellence is essential to the long-term success of our enterprise. To achieve our goal of minimizing and mitigating our impacts on the environment, we are committed to the following measures:
- We will promote protection of the environment as a core value in our culture.
- We will identify, mitigate and, where possible, eliminate impacts on the environment from our activities.
- We will establish clearly defined practices and procedures to protect the environment and will train our employees and contractors in their use.
- We will provide the expertise and resources needed to ensure protection of the environment.
- We will establish, maintain, improve and encourage effective participation in programs to eliminate or minimize our impacts, conserve resources, minimize emissions and manage waste.
- We will monitor and assess the management of environmental protection at our operations in an effort to continually improve our overall performance.
- We will comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations and will incorporate other measures including industry best practices to ensure that we have a robust, World-class environmental management program.
All employees of Strata are expected to consider the impacts of their work on the environment and are accountable for performing their jobs in compliance with this policy and our environmental management program. All levels of management are responsible for ensuring there are no breaches of our environmental practices.