Website Strata Energy Inc
REPORTS TO: Senior Geologist
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Supports the Senior Geologist with planning, budgeting, data review, and assists with field supervision of geophysical loggers and drilling contractors during exploration, delineation, and well completion activities.
All work will be completed with an emphasis on safety, environmental stewardship, quality data acquisition, and accurate reporting.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with supervision of the drilling crews, geophysical logging operations, well completion, MIT, pit fencing, reclamation, and hole plugging crews and their activities.
- Daily field activities include hole staking, lithology logs, litho-electric log correlations, and cross-section construction with emphasis on Roll Front Mapping.
- Compile, update, and assist with maintenance of the Geologic Data Base. Familiarity with ArcGIS software, Microsoft Word, and Excel preferred.
- Maintain daily drilling reports and assist with the compilation of weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Assist with preparation of maps and reports for Regulatory, Stakeholder, and Board presentations.
- Assist with completion of Resource/Reserve Estimates including Annual Technical Report and JORC Updates.
- Assist with wellfield design and analysis of operational performance.
- Assist with implementation of well and wellfield updates generated from operational reviews.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com