Website Strata Energy Inc.
Community Energy - ISR Uranium Mine
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Strata Energy is seeking hard-working individuals who can work with a crew of efficient, safety-minded laborers for wellfield construction and maintenance at our Oshoto, Wyoming mine site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Perform required tasks in a safe manner, under all weather conditions, whether supervised or unsupervised.
- Perform a variety of tasks at the mine sites wellfield and CPP (Central processing plant).
- Provide daily maintenance to wellfields operation (fixing submersible pumps & motors, swabbing wells, changing out broken components, etc.)
- Construction in the CPP and wellfield, building components for header houses, piping manifolds and trunk lines with HDPE, stainless steel and PVC
- Operate tools and equipment as needed per job tasks in operations and construction
- Basic mathematical skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Attendance, dependability and punctuality
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Basic knowledge of commercial construction, experience operating power tools and small equipment is desired.
- Experience working with wells and wellfield construction activities is preferred.
- Willingness to learn on the job is a must.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- A valid class “C” driver’s license is necessary.
- Lifting or moving up to 100 lbs on occasion; frequently exerting up to 20 lbs of force,
- Occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl,
- Normal ability to distinguish colors, speak, touch, and hear,
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus
- Frequent walking over uneven terrain, standing, use hands and fingers, handle and feel objects and
- Normal dexterity of hands and fingers,
- Ability to operate a vehicle and use a variety of tools
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org